Frequently Asked Questions

Glory Foods was founded in Columbus, OH in 1989 by William F. “Bill” Williams and three partners, Dan Charna, Iris Cooper and Garth Henley. The name, Glory Foods, has multiple inspirations behind the name. For more information regarding the history of Glory Foods, please visit “Our Roots” under the “Who We Are” tab at the top of the page.

Glory Foods prides themselves on being a locally grown company, that’s why, 80% of Glory Foods produce comes from local farms located within 150 miles of our canning facility. The remaining 20% comes from our highly reputable farmers throughout the United States.

We suggest that you talk to your local grocery store manager and ask that they stock the product you and your family and friends wish to enjoy.

Yes. Please check your local newspaper, magazines, flyers at your local grocery store and other consumer shopping publications. Unfortunately, Glory Foods does not provide coupons directly through the website.

If you have questions or comments about a product that you would like to discuss with us, please visit our “Give Feedback” page under the “Drop Us A Line” tab and fill out the online form or call us at 1-800-277-2012. We thank you in advance for your feedback.

We began the conversion in 2016 to discontinue the use of cans with liners that contain BPA. Today, our cans are BPA free with no added BPA lining.

Yes. We will update our Glory Foods website with details or follow Glory Foods on our different social media accounts for details and announcements regarding our recipe contests.

All Glory Foods products have an expiration date stamped on the top or bottom of the can. We do not recommend consuming any product after the stamped expiration date.

Once the product has been opened, if you do not use the entirety of the product, we recommend you place the remainder in a sealed container in a refrigerator for no more than two or three days.