- 2 very ripe bananas
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 cup (from a 15 oz. can) Glory Foods Sweet Potato Casserole
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup melted butter
- 2 tbs. dairy sour cream
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2-1/4 cups all purpose flour
- pinch salt
- Heat the oven to 350°F.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer (using the paddle attachment) beat together the bananas, eggs and Glory Foods Sweet Potato Casserole.
- When smooth, add in the sugar, melted butter, sour cream and vanilla. Scrape down the sides of bowl and add baking powder, flour and salt; mix just to combine.
- Fill a large loaf pan with the batter and bake for 40 minutes.
- Afterwards, turn down oven temp to 300°F and continue to bake for an additional 30 minutes (or until a toothpick comes out clean).
- Remove loaf from pan and cool on a wire rack.
Note: Golden raisins and/or chopped nuts can be added to batter, if desired